Repair old pickups, build overwound, underwound and coil-tapped models, and create pickups for custom instruments.
Introducing Schatten's improved winder in a new smaller profile, ideal for occasional pickup winding in the average repair shop.
It has a 9-volt motor with speed control, resettable electronic counter, and 900 rpm average winding speed.
Also available: a money-saving Build-Your-Own Pickup Winder Kit using quality Schatten parts.
Schatten Pickup Winder features:
- Single-arm design with switchable rotation direction
- Stronger motor for fast 900 rpm average winding speed
- Speed control
- Electronic counter with reset
- Adjustable cross-feed limiter for controlling pickup coil width
- Durable ABS enclosure with sturdy platform base
- Works with 38 to 44 gauge coil wire or finer
This is Schatten's Model B, tested to over 3 million winds.
Check out our Pickup Kits: go for the vintage sound or wind 'em your own way.