Build your own pickups from the ground up: go for the vintage sound or wind it your own way for custom tone!
Choose Alnico 5 or Alnico 2 magnets:
Alnico 2 magnets give a warmer tone and low end response with smooth, singing highs. Many builders use them in the bridge pickups of solidbodies.
Alnico 5 produces a brighter tone with a tighter low end and stinging highs. They're great for neck position pickups, to help keep the tone clear without getting muddy.
Pickup Kit for Tele Bridge includes
- Black fiber bobbin flatwork
- Brass eyelets
- Polepieces ready to magnetize (instructions included, Alnico 2 magnets are marked red on one end to tell them apart from Alnico 5's)
- Coil-wrap string
- Copper-plated steel baseplate
- Black and white push-back wire
- Mounting screws
- Compressible tubing for height adjustment
|Pole to pole
(measured on centers)