No brushing, no mess, no cleanup. Here's the easy way to attach an acoustic guitar pickguard.
Strong 3M® pure adhesive in a conveniently-sized sheet with protective covering on each side. The sheet is .002" x 6" x 8" (0.05mm x 152.40mm x 203.20mm), for use on finished surfaces only.
Attach a pickguard with no mess and no cleanup:
1. Peel away the blue covering
2. Adhere the sheet to the back of the pickguard
3. Carefully trim away the excess
4. Peel away the remaining covering
5. Attach the pickguard to the guitar