The most advanced wood glue available.
Titebond III provides superior strength, a longer open time, and compatibility with all finishes.
Peghead repairs and bridge reglues demand a strong bond.
We've tested lots of glues in our shops. For the strongest bond, our go-to glue for repairs and new builds is Titebond III.
- 10 minute open time—5 minutes longer than traditional Titebond
- Superior strength—breaks at 4,000 psi
- Waterproof—great for laminating wooden bindings before bending
- Dries hard and sands easily without clogging up
- Safe for all finishes and resists solvents
- Cleans up with water and releases with heat