A beautiful finish made simple.
Great choice for the first-time finisher.
Want to complete your instrument project with a professional-looking finish, but don't have the space, budget, or long-term need for a spray gun and compressor system? Our popular ColorTone® Aerosol Finishing Kit is just for you. Even if you're a beginner, you can achieve beautiful results you'll be proud to show off. You'll get professional guidance from the best instruction book available Guitar Finishing Step-by-Step.
- A great choice for the first-time finisher
- Easy-to-apply traditional clear gloss nitrocellulose lacquer in spray cans
- Full set of polishing compounds for a beautiful high gloss finish
The kit includes:
- ColorTone clear gloss nitrocellulose aerosol lacquer (4 cans)
(Nitrocellulose lacquer is the traditional choice for fine instruments.)
- ColorTone clear nitrocellulose aerosol sealer (1 can)
- ColorTone polishing compounds (NEW 4-ounce bottles)
Coarse, Medium, Fine, and Swirl Remover
- Fre-Cut™/Micro Finishing Paper Sampler (22 sheets in a wide variety of grits)
- Guitar Finishing Step-by-Step book
- Helpful instructions for using micro finishing papers and special tips for aerosol finishing
This kit cannot be shipped outside the USA, nor shipped by air within the USA.
TIP: If you're finishing porous woods such as mahogany, ash, rosewood or koa, we recommend inexpensive ColorTone Waterbase Grain Fillers, available in a variety of matching colors. They'll help you get a level, pore-free wood surface fast, so you'll need fewer finish coats and less sanding.