Build a beautiful case to display your favorite guitar!
Parts are cut, shaped and routed. Assembles with screws, you don't even need glue.
Crafted exclusively for StewMac customers by the legendary Gerstner® Company of Dayton, Ohio — respected makers of heirloom tool chests since 1906.
Assembly is screwdriver-simple. The hardware you'll need is included, plus an easy wall-mounting bracket. The door is solid hard maple, and the case is quality multi-laminate plywood with handsome maple veneer. You add the finish, and your guitar becomes the centerpiece of any room.
- Full-length solid maple door frame
- Sturdy steel internal hinges
- Glass mounting hardware (glass not included)
- Door lock with keys
- 3/4"-thick sides, top and bottom
- Interior: 18-1/2" x 44" x 6-1/2" (47cm x 112cm x 16.5cm)
- Overall: 20-1/2" x 46-1/4" x 8" (52cm x 117.5cm x 20cm)
- Assembly instructions included
It's a fun project to showcase and protect your prized instrument.