A legendary tool returns — now a StewMac exclusive!
Unique 360-degree, 3-dimensional adjustment.
We're delighted to bring back the remarkably versatile Ultimate Vise and introduce it to a new generation of luthiers. It features sure-grip urethane-lined steel jaws on a 360-degree rotating/extending/tilting steel shaft. The sturdy 3-inch (76.2mm) steel ball joint locks the vise rock-solidly where you need it.
Imagine quickly positioning your work at practically any angle you need: easy one-handle 3-dimensional adjustment does it. With the Ultimate Vise, you always have a comfortable, accessible position for working.
- Work more comfortably without backstrain
- Reposition your work without removing it from the vise
- Versatile rear jaw swivels to clamp necks, bodies and angled workpieces
- No-dent urethane jaw liners protect guitar finishes and grip small workpieces
- Easily lock rotation, elevation and extension with a single handle
- Front vise jaw extends to approximately 21" (533.4mm)
- 4-1/2" x 3" (114.3mm x 76.2mm) jaws open to approximately 7" (177.8mm)
- Easy handwheel jaw closure and removable fast-crank handle
- 24-lb. heavy-duty steel construction for lifetime service
- Requires only a single mounting hole in your workbench
- 2-1/2"-tall (63.5mm) riser with threaded bench mounting rod and nut included
SAVE! Order the ShopStand and Ultimate Vise Set: maximize the space in your shop and work more comfortably than ever before.