A long-time guitar shop favorite for small-scale routing, grinding, cutting and polishing jobs.
The Dremel is a workhorse for routing inlay cavities, bridge saddle slots, purfling channels, and lots of other precision tasks.
The Dremel 4000 is part of a complete outfit that includes 30 accessories, 2 attachments (circle cutter and sanding guide). Comfortable to hold in any grip position, the the Dremel is adjustable from 5,000 to 35,000 rpm. Everything fits into a sturdy molded storage case for fast, convenient transport and access.
1/8" collet included. A 3/32" collet should be ordered separately; you'll need it to use 3/32"-shank bits.
- Ball-bearing design assures smooth operation
- High-performance 1.6 amp motor
- Electronic feedback motor to help maintain constant speed under load
- Works on woods, metals, and plastics
- Change bits and accessories fast with the keyless chuck
This 120-volt AC tool has a U.S. standard Type A plug with two flat parallel prongs, ungrounded.
Customize your Dremel for guitar buidling and repair
with these special attachments: