Heavy-duty production winder for building, repairing and customizing pickups.
Heavy-duty production model: a money-maker for your shop!
Repair old pickups, build custom overwound, underwound and coil-tapped models, and create pickups for custom or specialty instruments: with a Schatten hand-feed winder you can do it all.
Schatten's Model D is designed to wind thousands of pickups over its service life. This model features a 12-volt (0.4 hp) motor, an illuminated electronic counter with reset, and optional foot pedal speed control. 1,350 rpm average winding speed for maximum efficiency production work.
Optional foot pedal speed control frees both your hands for winding.
Schatten Pro features:
- Single-arm design with switchable rotation direction
- 0.4 horsepower heavy-duty motor
- High-efficiency 1,350 rpm average speed for production winding
- Electronic speed control (optional foot pedal frees both hands for winding)
- Illuminated electronic counter with reset
- Adjustable cross-feed limiter for controlling pickup coil width
- Durable ABS enclosure with sturdy platform base
- Works with 30 to 44 gauge coil wire or finer
This is Schatten's Model D, tested to over 10 million winds.
Check out our Pickup Kits: go for the vintage sound or wind 'em your own way.
Domestic version includes 110-volt, 50Hz AC adapter.
International version includes a 220-volt, 60Hz AC wall converter with 5 adapters.