The choice of renowned luthiers!
Beautiful Sloane classical tuners are first choice for many fine concert guitars.
Superior quality components, innovative design and meticulous craftsmanship combine for tuning performance that's second to none. Conceived by pioneering luthier Irving Sloane and crafted refined by Waverly.
Each set includes a pair of 3-left/3-right tuning machines with mounting screws.
New level of smooth: precision ball bearings on each string roller take tuning to an even higher level of smoothness, with no binding.
Improved: powder-coated aluminum rollers with brass inner shafts. No cracking, no premature wear.
- Patented bushings eliminate looseness in the worm gear, for impressively precise tuning and smooth feel.
- Baseplates and support posts are one-piece cast bronze, more stable than common riveted assemblies.
- NEW precision ball bearings on each string roller prevent binding—a new level of smooth, effortless tuning for the performing artist.
- Handsome white powder-coated aluminum string rollers have brass inner shafts and brass-lined string mounting holes. No cracking, no premature wear.
- Bronze alloy 16:1 crown gears are more durable than the brass gears used in other tuners.
- Stainless steel worms and screws assure longer life with less wear.
Beauty to enhance fine instruments
Sloane tuners are the choice of renowned luthiers
- Polished bronze baseplates attain a handsome antique patina.
- Choose from a selection of beautiful polished knobs.
Greg Brandt, USA
Greg Byers, USA
Rolf Eichinger, Spain
Jean-Marie Fouilleul, France
Armin Gropp, Germany
Armin Hanika, Germany
Hill Guitars, USA
Bert Kwakkel, Netherlands
David LaPlante, USA
Augustino Lo Prinzi, USA
Maingard Guitars, South Africa
Hiroshi Mizuhara, Japan
Thomas Rein, USA
Dake Traphagen, USA
Otto Vowinkel, Netherlands
Mounting screws: Pilot holes required. Installing delicate screws into hard wood requires great care and accuracy. We highly recommend the #1711 Depth-stop Drill Bit (No.50 bit) for the pilot hole before installing these screws. Lubricate the screw threads with cutting lubricant (also wax or a bar of soap) to reduce friction and help them thread properly.