The choice of renowned luthiers!
Beautiful Sloane classical tuners are first choice for many fine concert guitars.
Superior quality components, innovative design and meticulous craftsmanship combine for tuning performance that's second to none. Conceived by pioneering luthier Irving Sloane and crafted by Waverly in the USA.
New level of smooth: precision ball bearings on each string roller take tuning to an even higher level of smoothness, with no binding.
Improved: powder-coated aluminum rollers with brass inner shafts. No cracking, no premature wear.
- Patented bushings eliminate looseness in the worm gear, for impressively precise tuning and smooth feel.
- Baseplates and support posts are one-piece cast bronze, more stable than common riveted assemblies.
- NEW precision ball bearings on each string roller prevent binding—a new level of smooth, effortless tuning for the performing artist.
- Handsome white powder-coated aluminum string rollers have brass inner shafts and brass-lined string mounting holes. No cracking, no premature wear.
- Bronze alloy 16:1 crown gears are more durable than the brass gears used in other tuners.
- Stainless steel worms and screws assure longer life with less wear.
Beauty to enhance fine instruments
- Polished bronze baseplates attain a handsome antique patina.
- Choose from a selection of beautiful polished knobs.
Sloane tuners are the choice of renowned luthiers
Greg Brandt, USA
Greg Byers, USA
Rolf Eichinger, Spain
Jean-Marie Fouilleul, France
Armin Gropp, Germany
Armin Hanika, Germany
Hill Guitars, USA
Bert Kwakkel, Netherlands
Augustino Lo Prinzi, USA
Maingard Guitars, South Africa
Hiroshi Mizuhara, Japan
Thomas Rein, USA
Dake Traphagen, USA
Otto Vowinkel, Netherlands