Smooth beefy tuners with a smaller footprint that fit a wider variety of bass headstocks!
Are traditional elephant ear tuners too big for your bass headstock? Grover's beefy cast Titan® tuners have a smaller footprint to fit a wider variety of basses. They feature self-aligning thrust bearings that help keep the 20:1 gears properly aligned, for smooth trouble-free tuning and a great feel.
Sets of 4, with mounting screws and bushings.
- Self-aligning thrust bearings
- 20:1 gear ratio
- Removable cast metal knobs
- Cast baseplates/gear housings
- Slotted string posts
- 1-19/32" x 1-3/64" footprint (40.2mm x 26.3mm)
- Threaded hex bushings
- 11/16"-diameter pegholes required