Mount a Bigsby without drilling your guitar!
The Vibramate V5 Adapter uses your guitar's stop tailpiece bushings for easy and secure Bigsby B5 installation with just a screwdriver. No drilling!
The Vibramate V5 adapter kit has all the hardware you need for easy, secure installation with just a screwdriver.
SAVE when you order your Bigsby with a Vibramate!
- For guitars with U.S. or metric stop tailpiece mounting bushings that have standard 3-1/4" (82.55mm) non-staggered spacing.
- Fits most solidbody and thin archtop guitars with a Tune-o-matic style bridge.
- Felt pads protect the guitar's finish.
- Made of high grade polished aluminum for stability and tone.
- For USA Bigsbys only (will not fit the Bigsby B50 licensed imported vibrato).
Vibramate V5 fits flat-face solidbodies. This won't fit a classic large-pickguard SG, or a Flying V (order the Short Tail kit).
Vibramate V5-ST Short Tail has clearance for large pickguards on classic SG® solidbodies.
Although the Vibramate V5 adapter can be used to install a Bigsby B5 vibrato on a carved-top Les Paul or a thin-archtop ES-335 style guitar, the back of the unit may appear slightly raised. For a Les Paul, see the Bigsby B7 Vibrato with Vibramate V7-LP Adapter instead.