By Dan Erlewine
Updated 2nd edition comes with DVD full of setup and wiring tips! Get your autographed copy only at StewMac!
You'll find no better book for doing your own setup and maintenance than this trusted guide from the world's best-known guitar repairman.
Dan Erlewine packed this second edition with more photo-illustrated tips for guitarists and technicians. He shares expert setup and adjustment techniques, with valuable trade secrets along the way.
Contents in brief
- Evaluating a guitar, from headstock to tailpiece
- Using the right tools (pop-out radius gauges are included free in the book)
- Troubleshooting your setup
- Personalizing the action and intonation
- Professional players' setup specs.
- New: Guitar wiring and pickup replacement
- New: DVD with setups for Strat,® Les Paul,® Floyd Rose® and bass, plus tips for wiring and truss rod adjustment. 48 minutes.
134 pages, softcover.